Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a thriving school?
If so, look no further!
We are a 2 form entry Catholic Primary School located in the leafy suburb of Wanstead, East London with great transport links and are part of a vibrant community offering excellent amenities within walking distance.
We are looking for an outstanding Early Years or Key Stage 2 teacher to join our successful and popular school. You will have a good understanding of high quality teaching, strong interpersonal and organisational skills and be highly motivated and passionate about raising standards for children of all abilities. An additional TLR may be available to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to supporting the ethos of a Catholic school
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Have high expectations of achievement for all pupils
- Have the ability to inspire children
- Be committed to working with parents and the wider school community
- Be creative and flexible with a good sense of humour
In exchange for this we can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos
- A Rights Respecting School
- A supportive working environment with a committed staff
- Well-behaved, friendly pupils who love coming to school
- A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all
- A leadership team who will support you to achieve your professional goals
Visits to the School to meet the Head, the children and staff are welcome and can be arranged by calling the School on 020 8989 9521. Further information about us can be found on our school website .
Completed forms should be returned to Martina Gray at the school address or emailed to .
Application closing date: Wednesday 6th March 2019
Interview date: Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th March 2019
Start date: September 2019
Salary: M1- M6 (£27,597 - £38,961) and the position is suitable for NQTs.
At Our Lady of Lourdes we embrace diversity and promote equality for all. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, so the successful candidates will undergo full DBS checks.
Salary: M1-M6 £27,597 - £38,961
Closing date for applications: 6 March 2019, 10.45am
Interview Date: 11 February 2019